|By Dana Gardner||
|June 21, 2009 07:00 PM EDT||
Is EDS, in fact, a cloud provider? And how will IT departments properly factor their decisions on what to keep on-premises in data centers versus placing assets and workloads on someone else's cloud infrastructure?
We pose these and other "fluid sourcing" future questions to David Gee, Vice President of Marketing at EDS, in an interview by me, BriefingsDirect's Dana Gardner. It comes as part of a special BriefingsDirect podcast series from the Hewlett-Packard Software Universe 2009 Conference in Las Vegas this week.
- Getting Onboard with the 'Internet of Things' (#IoT) | @ThingsExpo
- Increasing Demands of Hybrid-Cloud Models
- Big Data Is a Game Changer for GSN Games
- Increasing Importance of Cloud Services Brokerages | @CloudExpo
- MIT Lab Turns To Cloud and Hybrid Cloud By @Dana_Gardner | @CloudExpo
- ITSM Brings Big Changes for Banking Operating [#Cloud]
- Rebuilding QA Brings Good Results for Waste Management
- Hurdles To Cloud Adoption Swirl Around Governance
- HP Offers Cloud Computing Consulting
- TIBCO Takes Social Software to Work
- IBM Sitting Pretty on Oracle-Sun Debacle
- EDS's David Gee on Cloud Computing
- Forrester on Future of Mission-Critical Cloud Computing
- Cloud Security Panel
- Oracle Faces Growing Price for MySQL
- Business Commerce Clouds
- Google-China Tiff: A Clash of Cyber Civilizations?